- What is “visa upon arrival”?
Through a travel agent you can apply for the visa upon arrival. It is cheaper and easier then to apply a visa back home at the Vietnamese Embassy.
- What is a “visa approval letter”?
The Travel Agent will assist you with the visa approval letter, which is needed for the visa upon arrival
- 3.How long does it take to get a “visa approval letter”?
1-5 working days.
- How can I receive delivery of my approval letter?
Through a travelagent or online.
- What is the information needed to process my visa?
A scan of your passport or just the following details : full name (as mentioned on passport), passport number, nationality, date of birth, passport validity (from … till …). Passport should still be 6 months valid when arriving in Vietnam.
- How can I check that you are a legitimate tour company? You can find our license on our website.
- How does a booking process work?You sent us a request and we work on that from the start till we can meet your full expectations.
- When do I need to pay? We will ask for a deposit and later the full payment, all before the start of the tour.
- What mode of payment do you accept? Bank transfer or online payment through your credit card.
- Do I need to have some vaccination before the trip?Tethanos is advised.
- Are there any interesting Amusement parks in Vietnam?Not compared with the Western amusement parcs. But we have Vinepearl, Suoi Thien, Dam Sen, …
- 6 not to be missed things to do in Vietnam?
- Try some delicious streetfood (avoid salads).
- Use the cyclo (local riksja) as transportation : In Saigon from Dist. 1 to Chinatown and in the old quarters in Hanoi. Best way is to have it booked by your travelagent.
- Attend a cooking class.
- Have a massage from blind people.
- Overnight on a boat in Halong Bay.
- If you are a fan of Golf Sports, Vietnam offers many gold courses designed by world famous golf players as Nick faldo, Greg Norman and Colin Montgommerie.
- From where can I get maps of Vietnam showing the locations of important monuments?In the offices of A- Travel Mate and Tourist Information Center.
- How to experience Vietnam beyond the major tourist sites? Always book this with a well recognized travel agency as ours and with a local guide who has an official license.
- Do I face language problems? Can Vietnamese people understand English? Vietnamese people understand English in the major cities, but don’t expect them to understand you in any dialect from across the world. Most Vietnamese people have learned English from books.
- When are the public holidays in Vietnam? January 1st , Tet Holidays (lunar new year) 5 days, Hung Kings Day (depending on Lunar Calendar), 30/4 (liberation/reunification day)and 1/5 (International Labour Day), 2/9 (Independence Day).
Hanoi Head Office: 8th Floor, 2 Yen The Building, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi | Phone: +84 4 3926 3449 | Fax: + 84 4 3926 3450
Hanoi Office:39D Dinh Tien Hoang str., HaNoi | Phone: +84 4 3926 3370 | F: (84-4) 3926 3367
Hue Office:33 Vo Thi Sau str., Hue City | Phone: (84- 234) 393 44 55 | F: F: (84-234) 393 44 57
Saigon Office: Floor 2, OIIC Building, 248-250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Str., D3, HCMC | Phone:(84-8) 3930 2959