Why travel with A – Travel Mate?
At A-Travel Mate we are dedicated to offering our customers the very highest level of support and the A-service on your journey through Indochina, Thailand and Myanmar. Our team has loads of experience and a network of support offices all over South East Asia, there is no better travelling Mate than A-Travel Mate !
- We Speak Your Language: You will have a dedicated team to support your booking every step of the way. The team will understand your market and speak your language : Vietnamese, English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish
- Our Tailor-Made Itineraries : Fully customized tours to suit your client’s exact needs and budget. We focus on a truly tailored experience. We customize and create products, itineraries and experiences as demanded by our partners and their guests. We delight in customizing to individual needs.
- High Quality Services: We believe that, whether you’re travelling for culture, adventure, relaxation, shopping or enlightenment, the most important thing is that your experience should be enjoyable – and you can only enjoy yourself when you have nothing to worry about. That’s why we employ friendly, communicative sales & operations staff to help you arrange your tour, and why we are very, very strict about the hotels, drivers and guides we arrange to look after you when you’re here.
- A Timely Reply: We have a policy of replying to every email within 24 hours and usually a lot faster! You will receive a comprehensive quotation ready to send to your clients without the need to edit a word.
- Professional Staff: Although a 100% Vietnamese owned company, we have a truly multinational and multicultural team, providing a winning combination of Eastern and Western skills.
- The Luxury You Deserve: All our customers receive an A-class service and VIP treatment.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS
A-Travel Mate promote and practice sustainable and ethical tourism wherever we go. We work hard to empower local communities and ensure that both they and our clients benefit from the tours we run.
We also support KOTO (Know One Teach One) restaurants, A not-for-profit restaurant and vocational training program that is changing the lives of street and disadvantaged youth in Vietnam. KOTO Foundation provides the youth with a two-year training program in hospitality at its training centers in Hanoi and Saigon. The training equips the youth with excellent professional capacities, offering opportunities for them to work in the best hotels and restaurants.
FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL restaurant in Cambodia, is a leading social enterprise saving lives and building futures of the most marginalized children & youth, their families and their communities in South East Asia and across the world. They have established training restaurants in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap & Vientiane that provide vocational training for former street children and feature a winning mix of creative local cuisine.
THE LORETO VIETNAM AUSTRALIA PROGRAM. Loreto Kids Charity (Licence Number: 15/CNV-VPDA) has operated in Vietnam since 1997. The organization undertakes to bring equal and qualitative educational opportunities to poor and disabled Vietnamese children. Loreto builds schools, renovates dilapidated classrooms, builds “Friendly Libraries”, Computer Rooms and Toilet Blocks and gives “School Packs”, scholarships and bicycles/helmets. The bottom line of our work is sustainability. Since its inception Loreto has undertaken 43 projects – 18 of which are now self-sustainable and Loreto has helped over 28,000 to have a good education.
Since 4 years ago, Loreto now only operates in very remote and far-flung Provinces and regions of Vietnam.
Hanoi Head Office: 8th Floor,No 77 Nguyen Thai Hoc street, Dien Bien quarter, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi city, Viet Nam | Phone: +84 24 3926 3449 | Fax: + 84 24 3926 3450
Hanoi Office:39D Dinh Tien Hoang str., HaNoi | Phone: +84 24 3926 3370 | F: (84-24) 3926 3367
Hue Office:33 Vo Thi Sau str., Hue City | Phone: (84- 234) 393 44 55 | F: F: (84-234) 393 44 57
Saigon Office: Floor 2, OIIC Building, 248-250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Str., D3, HCMC | Phone:(84-28) 3930 2959