Bangkok – Chiang Mai Relaxing
Travel Highlight Thailand Tours
Duration: 5 days
Bangkok offers plenty to do and see for everyone. To see some of the city’s history, visit the historic district Rattanakosin which houses the Grand Palace, the Wat Pho, the National Museum and many other places worth a visit.
The largest and historically and culturally most significant city of the North is Chiang Mai, which was founded more than 7 centuries ago as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom. The old city wall and surrounding moat that protected the old city can still be seen.
Why you'll love this trip
In Bangkok :
- Visit all famous places in Bangkok: Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha,Wat Arun- the Temple of the Dawn ,Wat Po, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok,Safari word,Damnernsaduak Floating Market…
- Shopping at : MBK Shopping center, Big C…in Bangkok
in Chiang Mai:
- Visit Mae Tang elephant Camp ,Lisu village, Maetang River, Orchid & Butterfly farm …
- Visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, the most sacred temple containing a holy relic of the Lord Buddha and Meo village .
Price & Inclusion
Price with accommodation
|Group Size||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|1||$667 pp||$736 pp||$948 pp|
|2||$621 pp||$690 pp||$908 pp|
|3-7||$465 pp||$534 pp||$753 pp|
|>=8||$373 pp||$442 pp||$655 pp|
|Single supplement||$92 pp||$196 pp||$380 pp|
All prices are quoted per Person in US Dollars
|Location||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|Bangkok||FuramaXclulsive Sathorn (Deluxe room),I residence ( Deluxe)||Solitaire Bangkok (Grand Superior room),Park Plaza Bangkok( Deluxe)||Ariyasom Villa ( Studio room),Sofitel Bangkok( Deluxe)|
|Chiang Mai||Maninarakorn (Superior room),Raming Lodge Hotel(Deluxe room)||Amata Lanna Village (Deluxe room),U Chiang Mai (Deluxe room)||Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai ( Deluxe room),Shangri-la Chiang Mai(Deluxe room)|
In case the above-mentioned hotels are not available, hotels of similar standards shall be provided.
Price without accommodation
- Accommodation based on twin share at mentioned hotel category or similar
- Tours and transfer as private air-con vehicle
- Entrance fee as mentioned.
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinking water: 2 bottle per person per day.
- English Speaking guide
- Service charge & Government
- Air ticket Personal expense
- Gratuities: tips to guides, drivers, our representatives, bellboys, etc
- We recommend USD 5 – 8 per traveler per day as tips for the guide and
- We recommend USD 3 – 6 per traveler per day as tips for the driver.
- However you might pay more or less depending on their services.
- Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Visa for Thailand
- Option, additional, person activates during free time.
- Meal or drink not mention
- Excess luggage charges
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true