Bangkok – Phuket – Bangkok
Travel Highlight: Thailand Tours
Duration: 5 days
Bangkok offers plenty to do and see for everyone. To see some of the city’s history, visit the historic district Rattanakosin which houses the Grand Palace, the Wat Pho, the National Museum and many other places worth a visit.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal. Arriving from all over the world, travelers flock to Phuket for relaxation and adventure, and the island rates as one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. Phuket has an exceptional climate with warm, sunny days year-round.
Why you'll love this trip
- Stopovers in Bangkok-the capital of Thailand
- Discover Phuket with Phi Phi Island,Khai Island,Escort Boatto Panak Hong Islands and Lawa Island
Price & Inclusion
Price with accommodation
|Group Size||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|1||$465 pp||$546 pp||$695 pp|
|2||$414 pp||$483 pp||$638 pp|
|3-7||$345 pp||$414 pp||$569 pp|
|>=8||$304 pp||$379 pp||$534 pp|
|Single supplement||$126 pp||$190 pp||$334 pp|
All prices are quoted per Person in US Dollars
|Location||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|Bangkok||FuramaXclulsive Sathorn (Deluxe room),I residence ( Deluxe)||Solitaire Bangkok (Grand Superior room),Park Plaza Bangkok( Deluxe)||Ariyasom Villa ( Studio room),Sofitel Bangkok( Deluxe)|
|Phuket||The Aquamarine Resort & Villa (Deluxe room),Ibis Phuket Patong( Deluxe)||U Zenmaya Phuket ( Superior room),Avista Phuket Resort & Spa ( Deluxe)||Katathani Phuket (Deluxe room),JW Marriott Phuket Resort( Deluxe)|
In case the above-mentioned hotels are not available, hotels of similar standards shall be provided.
Price without accommodation
- Accommodation based on twin share at mentioned hotel category or similar
- Tours and transfer as private air-con vehicle
- Entrance fee as mentioned.
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinking water: 2 bottle per person per day.
- English Speaking guide
- Service charge & Government
- Air ticket (Both international and domestic)
- Personal expense
- Gratuities: tips to guides, drivers, our representatives, bellboys, etc.
- Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Visa for Thailand
- Option, additional, person activates during free time.
- Meal or drink not mention
- Excess luggage charges
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true