Bat Trang Ceramic Village Tour
Prices stating from:
Hanoi is famous for the land of handicraft villages and the most well-known one is Bat Trang Ceramic village. Depart from Hanoi after breakfast and head 10 km Northeast to this Hanoi attraction, the Bat Trang Ceramic village is a famous of 500 years of ceramic experience, located by the left bank of the Red River. The village is not only famous for producing the best pottery in Vietnam but also the art products to ship all over the world.
Bat Trang Ceramic Village
- 8h00: Pick up at your hotel to our Meeting points 7 Dinh Tien Hoang then head 10 km northeast to Bat Trang Ceramic Village . You can watch the local daily life as well as the quiet suburban scenary on the way. When coming to the village, first we will visit Bat Trang Pagoda – where the locals worship the ancient artists who formed the famous village.
- Then we walk down the narrow roads to the house/workshop where we will have a chance to see some of the workshop to experience how they make their products from the beginning to the final.
- Then we will explore the village further and have a class on throwing a pot on a potter’s wheel that we will be able to take home as a souvenir.
- Last we will heat to the market at the front of the village to see all of the different beautiful ceramics that the village produces. Then we return to Hanoi for lunch.
- Air conditioned mini-van.
- English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Mineral water, wet tissue.
- Personal expenses,
- Tips and Gratuities