Vietnam to open borders on July 2021
Vaccination is being vigorously deployed in the state of Vietnam , surely as you’ve been awared that all governments also agressively working together on the Vaccine Certification to open up the normalization of trade as well as Tourism Industry this Summer, so we are very optimistic about the much anticipated reboot of Tourism Industry in the Coming days.
Although the Vietnamese Govt. has not approved restarting of International Arrivals, ATRAVELMATE would like to update the latest proposal’s from Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) for future travel plans to the beautiful country of Vietnam. VNAT estimates that Travel to Vietnam shall be opened by the 3rd quarter of this Year, probably in Jul and by then we are hopeful that the COVID situation will be under control in Vietnam. We would like to update the useful information that may help for planning your schedules to inspire your clients to travel to Vietnam.
• Vietnam is very actively monitoring the covid situation and has implemented measures in Controlling the COVID Pandemic and is maintaining New normal State. Domestic travel is encouraged with many promotions and new airline routes . Many Cultural Centers, Restaurants , museums , local attractions, Cinema, Bars and Night Clubs are all Open and are Operating Normally.
• The Government of Vietnam will gradually open International Flight Arrivals by first selecting some typical markets , that ensure a large number of tourists and Package booking will be encouraged.
• The Govt. Proposes to resume International Flights from 3rd quarter (brocast late June 2021), along with resumption of many International Flights, Open Borders with neighbouring countries and International Tourist arrivals with some basic protocols and conditions. A few of them are as below:
– Tourists must have COVID Vaccine and must carry a Certificate.
– All guests must have a COVID negative test report , 72 hours before boarding the flight to Vietnam.
– All guests may have to undergo COVID Test on arrival in Vietnam.
– No quarantine for all travellers , however COVID + guests will have to undergo treatments at designated centers
– At the same time, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) proposes that the 30-day visa exemption will be continued to apply to countries that have been exempted, such as Spanish, Italian, German, French, Poland, UK…and add more some other nationalities, including Australia, New Zealand, India, and the rest of countries in Schengen.
– Vietnam will gradually opens to international tourism starting from Jul by firstly selecting some typical markets, that ensure a large number of tourists and package booking is requirement.
– Travel packages that will be on sale firstly are beach hideaway and golf packages.
– Charter flights will be priority
From ATRAVELMATE TEAM