Glimpse Tour Of Hue Half Day
Prices stating from:
Hue City has been one of the country’s foremost cultural, religious, and educational centers. UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1993. Restoration and preservation work continues with tourism by Vietnamese and foreigners alike providing an important contribution. This tour gives you a glance at Hue’s major historical sites such as Hues’ monument complexes and others local daily outdoor activities such as Hue boat trip on Perfume river, explore hue by bicycle
- Travel by boat behold the beautiful along the green banks
- You have chance to visit the conical hat and incense stick making village
- Visit many attractive destinations in Hue: Imperial Citadel, Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Thien Mu Pagoda as well as Dong Ba Market
- Marvel at cultural achievements from the times of Vietnamese emperors
08:00 – 08:15 am: Pick up at hotel
Early Morning will find you in the Dong Ba market, the biggest and most significant market in Hue in particular and Central Viet Nam in general.
Enjoy your wonderful day by taking a boat trip to visit the seven-storey Thien Mu Pagoda (Click view 360). The pagoda is an icon of Vietnam with an interesting history, set on a hill overlooking the river.
You continue your journey to discover the Imperial Citadel(Click view 360), which covers an area of 52 km2. The construction began between 1804 and 1833 under the Nguyen dynasty, surrounded as a fortification guarded by 80 bunkers and a deep trench of 40m large, connected by a bridge in front of the ten gates. Then make your way to the Hue Royal Antiques Museum to see a collection of ornaments from that time.
12:00 – 12:30 pm: Back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- Fresh, fruits, honey bee, tea, mineral water.
- AC Mini-van
- Personal expenses.