Group Tour: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc 1 Day
Prices stating from:
Ninh Binh is a city in North Vietnam with population of 130,517 people, famous for the nearby karst scenery and the village of Tam Coc. There is nothing to do in Ninh Binh itself apart from drinking beer with the locals, but it is useful as a base for the surrounding countryside.
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 VisitingKing Dinhand King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Biking around
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above