Hanoi City Tour – Full Day
Travel Highlight: Hanoi Tours
Duration: 1 day
Hanoi capital is one of the most visited of the Vietnam popular destinations, is the beautiful capital city of Vietnam, sprawling on the banks of the Red River with French colonial heritage. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars, and natural calamities, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Famous sites will be added to this Hanoi city tour.
Why you'll love this trip
- Tran Quoc Pagoda: the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
- Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in 1975, the complex includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, House-on-Stilts, and the Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- Vietnam Ethnology Museum: to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam.
- Temple of Literature: the first university of Vietnam.
- Hoa Lo Prison Museum: which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners known as the “Hanoi Hilton”.
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
Price & Inclusion
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, New County…)
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Vietnamese lunch
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide& driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true