- Hanoi capital is one of the most visited of the Vietnam popular destinations, is the beautiful capital city of Vietnam, sprawling in the banks of the Red River with French colonial heritage. Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples.
- Ha Long Bay -This unique UNESCO World Heritage Site is a popular place for tourists but it is good to know that large parts of Ha Long Bay are officially protected from development. The islands vary greatly in size and shape as well as structure.
Duration: 4 days
- Famous sites of Ha Noi will be added in tour program: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, The Temple of Literature (First University built in the 11 Century) and Hanoi History Museum, 1 hour cyclo tours around the Hanoi City’s old quarters.
- Wonderful time on the junk in Ha Long Bay
Pick up upon arrival Airport ( driver, no guide). Transfer to the city for hotel check-in. Free at leisure by your own. Overnight in Hanoi
Today we will enjoy 5 hour sightseeing tours to visit the city’s landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, The Temple of Literature (First University built in the 11 Century) and Hanoi History Museum. Free walking around Hanoi old quarter for shopping. Enjoy 1 hour cyclo tours around the Hanoi City’s old quarters.
Today we journey east to Vietnam’s greatest natural wonder, Halong Bay. We board our luxurious boat, spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. You can also challenge yourself with swimming and kayaking. Overnight on Cruise
Wake up to fresh coffee and a wholesome breakfast before cruising back to Halong City. En route the junk weaves through strange-shaped rock formations that invite comparisons from fighting cocks to dragons and even further! After brunch on board disembark and return to Hanoi.
Transfer to the airport for a flight to depart Hanoi ( driver, no guide)
Price & Inclusion
Price with accommodation
|Group Size||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|1||$ US374 pp||$ US452 pp||$ US451 pp|
|2||$ US229 pp||$ US270 pp||$ US378 pp|
|3||$ US209 pp||$ US240 pp||$ US328 pp|
|4||$ US212 pp||$ US254 pp||$ US360 pp|
|5||$ US209 pp||$ US253 pp||$ US352 pp|
|6||$ US200 pp||$ US243 pp||$ US350 pp|
|7||$ US202 pp||$ US245 pp||$ US352 pp|
|8||$ US195 pp||$ US238 pp||$ US345 pp|
Price without accommodation
|1||$ US109 pp|
|2||$ US59 pp|
|3||$ US47 pp|
|4||$ US43 pp|
|5||$ US36 pp|
|6||$ US32 pp|
|7||$ US29 pp|
|8||$ US28 pp|
- All transfer and transportation vehicle with A/C
- Local English speaking guides
- Sightseeing with entrance fees to site.
- Local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the program.
- Meals are not mentioned in the program, drinks and beverage during the meals
- Personal insurance/Tips & personal expenses
- International& Domestic flight tickets
- Any Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam
- Early check- in and late check out
- Any service not mentioned in the program
*Arrival and departure transfers on the days of tour commencement and conclusion are included in tour price. If you require a transfer outside these days you will need to book and pay for additional transfers
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true