Highlight Luangprabang And Vientiane 4days 3nights
Prices stating from:
Explore the beauty, culture and traditions of this tiny nation that’s situated on the banks of the Mekong River during an incredible four-day tour of Laos. Immerse yourself in the tranquil city of Vientiane with its French colonial buildings, ancient temples and colorful markets. Travel by air from the capital city of Vientiane to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Luang Prabang. Experience the scenic boat trip to Pak Ou Caves, Khouangsi Waterfals and visit local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups. This four-day Laos tour to Luang Prabang from Vientiane by Air will show you the best of this Southeast Asian jewel.
- Contemplate the beautiful Buddha temples and famous Patuxay Monument in the capital Vientiance.
- Discover a national symbol of Laos – That Luang Stupa or the Great Stupa
- Explore Buddha Park with a enchanting collection of Buddhist and Hindu sculptures
- Discover the charm and beautiful of the World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang
- Explore one of the most beautiful waterfall Kuang Si
- Visit one of the most respected holy sites in Lao – Pak Ou Caves filled with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various sizes.
Day 1: Arrive in LaungPrabang-City Tours (D)
Pick up upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Then visit National museum, WatVisoun, WatAham, Wat Mai; visit WatXieng Thong, we then climb up to the top of Phousi Mount, explore Street Night Market. Overnight in LuangPrabang.
Day 2: LuangPrabang-Pak Ou Cave (B, L)
Morning cruise on the Mekong River to visit to the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, along the way, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai. On return, we take a short drive to Ban XangKhong. Overnight in LuangPrabang.
Day 3: LuangPrabang-Vientiane-City Tours (B, L) (QV102 @ 1330-1415)
Morning transfer to airport for short flight to Vientiane. Pick up upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Visit to WatSisaket, WatPrakeo previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. On the way to the famous and sacred structure of LuangStupa, Patuxay Monument. Over night in Vientiane.
Day 4: Vientiane-Next Destination (B)
Relax until transfer to airport for departure. End of trip.
(B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Accommodation in a double or twin share room with daily breakfast
- Private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- Water & cool towels
- Government taxes & service charge
- Visa fee upon arrival/ Insurance
- Personal expense does not include in program (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Domestic & International flight tickets
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement