Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, Tam Coc Boat Tour in Tour 1-day by Limousine
Duration: 1 day
Hoa Lu-Mua Cave-Tam Coc Boat Tour by Limousine is a small group tour with a maximum of 17 person.
You will have a great experience with culture, history, and nature by visiting the temple, boating on the river, and hiking in the mountains.
Visit the cultural and historical relics of Hoa Lu ancient citadel as a world cultural heritage like travel back in time to Vietnam’s Dynasties.
Next, Mua Cave brings you a chance for viewing the picturesque landscape of Tam Coc the peak above.
And the best way to visit Tam Coc – well known as “Halong Bay on land” is by taking Tam Coc Boat Tour.
Indeed, you can admire tranquil views of mountains, rivers, and immense rice paddies altogether here.
Why you'll love this trip
- Step into Vietnam’s history by discovering Hoa Lu Citadel
- View the panoramic vista of Mua Cave with your own eyes
- Admire the picture-perfect scene with limestone karsts
- Pass by rice fields and traditional stilt houses during Tam Coc Boat Tour
- Enjoy Ninh Binh specialties in a buffet lunch
Price & Inclusion
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water on the bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Cycling activity
- Entrance fee
- Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- VAT 10%
- Drinks for lunch
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true