Ninh Binh is well-known for its breathtaking scenery, extensive history, and cultural attractions. Ninh Binh tour from Ha Noi is a great choice to discover almost destinations in a day trip. You can discover the limestone mountains by boat trip at Tam Coc or Trang An, visit the rice fields on a bike, or climb to the top of Mua Cave for a panorama view. You will love these tours.
A Cycling tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc will be easier for you to immerse in the picturesque landscapes of Ninh Binh. You can visit Hoa Lu – an ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and early Le dynasties, ride your bike through rice fields that are a vivid green tapestry and reflect in the still waterways, with limestone karsts rising majestically in the background, and discover the local life here during cycling.
Why you'll love this trip
Visit some cultural and historical relics of Hoa Lu ancient citadel a world cultural heritage and Tam Coc – well known as “Halong Bay on land”, is one of the most beautiful places you should not miss when visiting Ninh Binh province. The best way to explore its charm is by taking a boat tour. Indeed, you can admire tranquil views of mountains, rivers, and immense rice paddies altogether here. An active tour biking is an excellent way to explore the area, stay out of the tourist areas and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Price & Inclusion
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with a professional, English-speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person
- A Menu lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Entrance fees visit Hoa Lu citadel, and share a boat trip in Tam Coc. Biking.
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true