Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave 1 day
Duration: Half day
Only 100 kilometers from Hanoi, Ninh Binh province is famous with beautiful landscapes. Ninh Binh tours take you to spectacular limestone islands, the biggest pagoda in Southeast Asia, and see many friendly local people.
Experience Ninh Binh Tour 1 Day with Deluxe Group Tours by visiting Hoa Lu ancient town to gain insights into the splendor and strength of the ancient Vietnamese dynasties, exploring the mystique of Trang An – home to numerous cave and marveling at the unusual stalactites and rock structures in Mua Cave.
Why you'll love this trip
- Visit some cultural and historical relics of Hoa Lu ancient citadel a world cultural heritage
- Admire the picturesque beauty of Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex
- Travel by kayak and connect with nature, including limestone karsts, lush greenery, and sparkling waterways
- Ascend a series of 500 stone steps carved into the limestone mountainside to conquer Mua Cave
Price & Inclusion
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide, 2 bottles of water per person
- Buffet lunch at Trang An Bungalow
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages & travel insurance, Tips for tour guides, and personal expenses
- Children from 5 to 8 years old charge 75%. From 9 years old up charge 100%, The children under 5 years old are free (exclusion entrance ticket, meal, and bus seat)
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true