Oriental Sails 3 days 2 nights
from US $280 pp
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – the best one among Halong bay cruises with one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 3-day cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin (Halong Bay, a part of Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay) includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Duration: 3 days
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
– Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
– Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
– Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
– Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Price & Inclusion
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tai Chi exercise
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true