Relaxing at Hua Hin
Travel Highlight: Thailand Tours
Duration: 4 days
Only three hours by car from Bangkok this tranquil fishing village, with its five mile long beach and fantastic local seafood, provides an ideal getaway from the sticky metropolis. One of Thailand’s oldest resorts, Hua Hin was discovered in the early 1920s by King Rama VII and soon became a favourite of the Royal family and Thailand’s aristocracy. Many of Bangkok’s elite built beachfront summer homes along this curving sandy bay, contributing to the resort’s prestige.
Why you'll love this trip
While Hua Hin remains a Royal and high society favourite, it has developed in recent years by deftly combining the attractions of an international destination with its distinctive charm. The hectic development based largely on tourist dollars has been avoided, and the town still has a flourishing fishing port. Easy access from Bangkok by train has ensured Hua Hin’s growth with Thais as well as foreign tourists. It’s a place to relax, take a stroll, eat great seafood and chill out..
Price & Inclusion
Price with accommodation
|Group Size||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|1||$1150 pp||$1230 pp||$1414 pp|
|2||$672 pp||$753 pp||$937 pp|
|3-7||$431 pp||$511 pp||$690 pp|
|>=8||$310 pp||$391 pp||$575 pp|
|Single supplement||$87 pp||$161 pp||$322 pp|
All prices are quoted per Person in US Dollars
|Location||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|Hua Hin||Beach Garden Hotel (Deluxe Garden View),Siambeach Hua Hin Resort( Deluxe)||Rock Hua Hin Beach Front Spa Resort (Gala Deluxe room),Royal Pavilion Hua Hin( Deluxe)||Cape Nidhra Hotel( Sky Pool Suites),Wora Bura Hua Hin & Spa ( Deluxe)|
|Bangkok||FuramaXclulsive Sathorn ( Deluxe room),I residence( deluxe)||Solitaire Bangkok (Grand Superior room),Park Plaza Bangkok ( Deluxe)||Ariyasom Villa ( Studio room),Sofitel Bangkok( Deluxe)|
In case the above-mentioned hotels are not available, hotels of similar standards shall be provided.
Price without accommodation
- Accommodation based on twin share at mentioned hotel category or similar
- Tours and transfer as private air-con vehicle
- Entrance fee as mentioned.
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinking water: 2 bottle per person per day.
- English Speaking guide
- Service charge & Government
- Air ticket (Both international and domestic
- Personal expense
- Gratuities: tips to guides, drivers, our representatives, bellboys, etc.
- Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Visa for Thailand
- Option, additional, person activates during free time.
- Meal or drink not mention
- Excess luggage charges
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true