The prices are subject to amendment should the transporters/hoteliers amend their rates prior to
commencement of the tour.
No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
It is the tour members’ responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.
Travelers’ responsibility to ensure that the information printed on flight tickets, train tickets and other similar documents is correct as requested.
The detailed program and scheduled flights are subject to changes by airlines without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights. Consequently, the itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, A Travel Mate will do all in its power to assist participants in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. Note however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and A Travel Mate can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.
Policy regarding Amendments /cancellation / no show
– An amendment fee of US$ 30 per person will be applied every time a confirmed booking requires amendments. Any arising costs shall be borne by travelers.
– As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either by email or fax.
– Cancellations will be subject to the following charges:
– More than 30 days prior to trip departure. No charge, however tour deposit is non-refundable.
- 25-30 days before arrival: 10% charge
- 15-25 days before arrival: 40% charge
- 7-14 days before arrival: 60% charge
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
Please note that A Travel Mate Co. Ltd. will study each case of cancellation for discounted cancellation charge.
A Travel Mate highly recommends that all travelers take out an adequate insurance policy before travelling.
A Travel Mate Co. Ltd. is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers.
Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must
be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
Participation on any tours / services implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties