Vang Vieng Exploration
Travel Highlight: Laos Tours
Duration: 4 days
Vang Vieng was first settled around 1353 as a staging post between Luang Prabang and Vientiane. Originally named Mouang Song after the body of the deceased King Phra Nha Phao of Phai Naam was seen floating down the river, the town was renamed Vang Vieng during French colonial rule in the 1890s.
Vang Vieng is a pristine landscape of limestone cliffs and paddy fields in northern Laos. This small town sits between Vientiane and Luang Prabang, on the Nam Song River. Tubing is one of the main draws of Van Vieng – you’ll often see young travellers sitting in large inner tubes floating downstream.
Why you'll love this trip
- Stopovers in Vientian-capital of Laos
- Visit all nice pleaces in Vang Vieng:Tham Jung cave,Tham Loup cave,Khmu village of Viengsamay
- Biking at ThamPhoukham,kayaking at Nam Song River.
Price & Inclusion
Price with accommodation
|Group Size||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|1||$1060 pp||$1160 pp||$1458 pp|
|2||$595 pp||$650 pp||$790 pp|
|3-7||$408 pp||$465 pp||$604 pp|
|>=8||$323 pp||$378 pp||$518 pp|
|Single supplement||$71 pp||$111 pp||$252 pp|
All prices are quoted per Person in US Dollars
|Location||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Hotel 5*|
|Vang Vieng||Thavonsouk Resort(Garden View ),Sansan Resort(Standard)||Silver Naga Hotel(Deluxe),Vang Vieng plaza( Deluxe)||Riverside Boutique(Deluxe),Amari Vang Vieng(Deluxe)|
In case the above-mentioned hotels are not available, hotels of similar standards shall be provided.
Price without accommodation
- Accommodation based on twin share at mentioned hotel category or similar
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Kayaking, biking in Vang Vieng
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Best price guarantee
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable by local experts
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true